MorganLeigh Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Yeah, yeah. I'm terrible at keeping up with my blog, I know. I never said I was perfect. A-n-y-ways. I feel so horrible talking about how excited I am, and then having to admit that I have no idea how many days I even have left. I know 68 is somewhere in the ballpark of how many, but as for an exact count, I got lost a long time ago. All I know is that time is flying by, and June 13th will be here before I know it. Honestly, all I can think anymore is "Disney Disney Disney". I'm using all of my energy to focus in on making it to June without losing my mind.
I bought my plane ticket yesterday, which makes everything seem so much more real. Up until then, this whole thing felt like a dream. Punching in all of my information and seeing the confirmation page on the travel site brought everything back down to earth. I'm really going to Disney!
I can't even begin to put in words how excited I really am to be doing all of this. I can't wait to step off of the plane into sunny Orlando and let my adventure really begin. And I can't wait to hang out with all of the amazing people I've met through Facebook. All I really have left to say is, time go faster!!

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage."
-Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment